GnomeCVS coordinator?

Hello.
  I'm a Azerbaijani Turkic language coordinator.
  We are all know how web C VS repository helpful for
tracing translations. And the *.shtml files are also
very usable. That's a pity AZ command doesn't have
this kind of tool. Shortly az.shtml for Both release
and current translation status are missing. As
Azerbaijani command we have not a direct write access
to the CVS repository. And daily updates are very
difficult when Web interface is too old or unusable.
  Please help us with it.
  Sincerely

=====
Vasif Ismailoglu MD            Resident in Urology

 School of Medicine of Cerrahpasa    azerb_linux@yahoo.com
     University of Istanbul             www.vasif.cjb.net
      Department of Urology