Re: Nautilus i18n statistics, pozilla etc.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Fatih Demir wrote:

> No, the version 3.0 wasn't good with my local gettext 0.10.38, now it'd
>  work better as I do use the OLD_PO_FILE_INPUT=yes shell variable to get
>   with gettext 0.10.38 broken files working.

I think I get that you mean. Is that another zh_TW.Big5.po not in CVS? I
knew that somebody has updated traditional chinese translation, yet not
quite sure if that person is using old gettext or new one, and not sure
if the updated translation is submitted. Is there any way that I can have
a look and fix it(provided it's not in CVS), or it'd be better if I ask to
original translator?

Currently using gettext 0.10.38, and pozilla.sh runs fine here. Here is
the output.......

ta              ------------- Failure due to a warning ------------
tr              1719            1676            97.50%          43
uk              1719            1678            97.61%          41
zh_TW           1719            300             17.45%          1419

Abel