Fwd: A sample of GNOME documentation written to the style guide

Hi,

I just wanted to forward a message that was sent to the gnome-doc-list
alias, since we are hoping for some feedback on the quality of the
translations.  Translations of a sample of Gnome documentation which was
written to the Style Guide have been posted at the following Gnome CVS
location:

gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/gfontsel

The localization group at Sun would really appreciate feedback on these
translations.  We are particularly interested in hearing about the
linguistic quality of the translation, and about the quality of the
linguistic style of translation.  These translations were created using
the Style Guides, located at:

/gnome-i18n/l10n-style-guides

and the glossaries, located at:

/gnome-i18n/glossary

Have we achieved consistency in the translations?  Have we followed the
Style Guides?  Are there other translation issues we should be aware of?

Please send comments and feedback to cecilia.platz@sun.com,
michael.twomey@sun.com, and lorna.whelan@sun.com.  Or of course you can
always send them to this alias, too.  Thank you!

-Cecilia

Message: 1