releasese reminder

Hello GNOME-translators,

Just a reminder about the releases of projects i am working with :
we are going to release pretty soon gnome-control-center,
control-center-plus and ximian-setup-tools. I xml-i18n-tools'ized the
control center desktop files so you might need to translate them. I left
the old translated desktop files with a name of
foo.desktop_WITH_TRANSLATIONS in case there is a way o adding the
translations back to the .po files.

If you want to build and test the new control center to see if you
translations are complete and have problems building it, please come and
see us at #xst.

thanks again,
Chema