Re: gettext (accidental?)

Pavel Roskin <proski@gnu.org> writes:

> Great!  I hope that future versions of gettext will support projects
> that don't want to distribute "intl" for whatever reason.

For the time being GNOME packages will distribute intl/ ; it's just not
check in the CVS.

> I thought using gettextize from scripts was discouraged by gettext
> maintainers.

The next misunderstanding: you just have to invoke the script at the
time or to write the script in a working manner: e.g., restore ChangeLog
files from ChnageLog~ files...

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o