RE: Problem's with CVS access

Howdy gentlemen!  My connection to the internet has been down most of the
weekend, and I'm sorry for not having responded sooner.  I'm aware of the
problem, and have contacted the admins of the anoncvs mirrors in an effort
to get this corrected.  Again, I'm sorry this is so slow to get corrected,
but I am working on it.  In the mean time, try using
:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs4.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome.  I know that server is
working at the moment, and that it's up to date.  anoncvs seems to have
taken a nose-dive this weekend, but it'll get fixed ASAP.  Thanks for your
patience,
	Greg