GnomeICU Release

Hi all,

  I believe this is the address I'm supposed to send this to ;)  I'm
about to release ICU 0.95 (great things have happened to it lately), and
I figured I'd give you guys the heads up.  The code will be frozen now,
so you should be safe editing the po files.  Also, I've been told that I
need to do some work to make sure the country lists come out in
alphabetical order AFTER they've been translated... imagine that...
Anyway, if anyone has a quick hack to take care of that problem, I'll
fix that up in the next release so you guys don't have to worry about it
again.  Thanks for all of your hard work!  Let me know when everything's
ready to be tar balled up, and I'll get the releases made.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Author

|       Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter        |
|       jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,          |
|       ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,         |
|       http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will        |
|       http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24)      |