Re: Problem's with CVS access

On 14-Jan-2001 Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> barreiro@arrakis.es writes:
>
>> There is no trouble working with my personal account.
>
> There's no need to call cvs as root; al contrario: use csv and and
> compilation commands as a regular user.
>
> Why do you want to call csv as root?

You are right with using root account. It's a ugly habit from an old Unix
admin :-(.

But error is the same when I use a no-privilige account:
cvs anonymous access return:
cvs server: cannot open /root/.cvsignore: Permission denied
? gnome-print/po/es.po.122
cvs server: cannot open /root/.cvsignore: Permission denied
cvs server: Updating gnome-print

access with my cvs personal account is correct.

Regards.