Re: gnome-core-1-2 and gnome-applets-1-2
- From: <simos pc96 ma rhbnc ac uk>
- To: Gediminas Paulauskas <menesis delfi lt>
- Cc: <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-core-1-2 and gnome-applets-1-2
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:03:56 +0000 (GMT)
On 25 Feb 2001, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> I saw new checkins today into gnome-core-1-2 and gnome-applets-1-2
> branches of appropriate modules (by utx, whose mail I do not know). But
> these branches are old and no longer current. the versions for gnome 1.4
> are packaged from HEAD of all gnome-core, gnome-applets and gnome-utils.
> You can always know the needed branch from module relengs, a file
> gnome-1.4-branches. Please commit only to branch which will be released
> soon, and maybe to HEAD also. not the old or development branches.
Hmm, what do you mean with "You can always know the needed branch from
module relengs, a file gnome-1.4-branches."?
"relengs" is a "cvs -z3 checkout relengs"?
How do we get that?
] [Thread Prev