Re: Style Guides for Gnome L10N
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Lorna Whelan <Lorna Whelan ireland sun com>
- Cc: dan eazel com, michael twomey ireland sun com,Aoife Dunne ireland sun com, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Style Guides for Gnome L10N
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:36:27 +0100
Lorna Whelan wrote:
> Hi Dan and Christian,
> Michael Twomey is going to put the L10N Style Guides up on the Gnome cvs tree
> for me. Please can you point me to the location that he should place them at,
> and who the contact is for that module so that we can ask them too.
> Kind regards,
The "gnome-i18n" cvs module is where the GTP (Gnome Translation Project)
keeps glossaries and where translations that don't have a home module of
their own are put, among other translation/l10n-related things.
I think that's where l10n style guides should be kept. Sadly, I don't
know who's the main person responsible for the gnome-i18n module, but I
doubt putting them there should be a problem.
If you need help putting them there I surely can help. We can even
discuss this interactively, on the #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.
] [Thread Prev