Re: Nautilus User Guide Ready For Translation
- From: "Vera Horiuchi" <vera eazel com>
- To: Dan Mueth <dan eazel com>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>,GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Nautilus User Guide Ready For Translation
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:50:41 -0800
The best way for me to do it would be for the translators to take the
actual screen captures. They don't have to be beautiful -- I can touch
them up. They just need to show a typical system. I would then create
the final pictures, touching them up and adding screenshots, etc.
If the translators want to do it this way, let me know and I'll draw up
a short list of specifications. Basically, we'd just need them to open a
Nautilus window (their localized version, of course), change to the
default theme, and take a few specific shots that I could define for them.
My turn-around time on this could be very short. I know there won't be
much time, but I'm fairly quick at this.
Let me know if I can help.
> Vera - Do you have time to make the localized screenshots?
> Or would it be better if the translators also localized the
> screenshots? In this case, let's post the files needed to localize the
] [Thread Prev