Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

On 07-Dec-2000 Michael Twomey wrote:
> Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>>

> Hi,
>       I've sent the glossary to Greg so he should have it up in somewhere
> like gnome-i18n/glossary soon.
>
> Greg, can I mail you the style guides as well? They are a hefty 4MB
> tarball. Or does someone else want to take them?
>
> thanks Greg,
>       Michael

Hi,

I looked for style guides at Gnome-i18n and gnome-docu but not found it.

Could you tell me where get the Spanish copy?

Regards.

Manuel de Vega Barreiro. barreiro@arrakis.es   En un lugar de la red
Madrid. Espaņa. usuario: 62.146                de cuyo nombre no quiero
http://www.croftj.net/~barreiro Linux Landia   acordarme..........