Re: I18n goals for gnome.

Hi Dennis Smit,
	Thanks for your kind e-mail. I was looking into details such what is
community's direction og having a i18n capable terminal emulator in GNOME.
A terminal emulator which is capable of input/display/edit of non ASCII text
covering at least unicode support.
	Gnome-terminal's base widget zvtterm claims to have unicode support,
gnome-terminal does not seem to.
	Is anybody working on this, either gnome-terminal or any others for
having a i18n capable terminal emulator for GNOME 2.0 ?
thanks,
suresh