Re: language codes

when talking about lang that not yet recognized by ISO....
is it a "dialect"?
How about dialect that very different with its language?

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)

" Satu set ARAHAN langkah demi langkah yang memberitahu komputer
   untuk melaksanakan TUGAS tertentu bagi menghasilkan KEPUTUSAN
   diingini"              - Cik Nor Edayu Adros