Re: Translating The GIMP

Hi,

Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@mandrakesoft.com> writes:

> It is to the source mantainer to make it visible that a branch is not
> the stable one.

I know some people will tell me I'm wrong, but for The GIMP part, I do
expect every active translator to be subscribed to the GIMP developers
list which is the place where such announcements do happen (apart from
multiple places in the source tree such as the README). It's not that
we happen to have an untolerable amount of traffic there.

Salut, Sven