Re: Translating The GIMP

"R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog@linuxhall.org> writes:

> I'd like to ask for exemption of merging for zh_TW(traditional chinese).
> There was some translation already committed to HEAD branch, though of
> low quality. I was working on translation of the gimp-1-2 branch myself
> for a while. Recently I just received 2 sets of complete translations from
> 2 different persons who work independently. So there are 4 sets of
> translations (quite a mess?), and I need some time to merge them all. If
> the zh_TW.po in HEAD branch is overwritten then it'll need to be
> rescued from grave temporarily......

Happily, CVS will not loose anything ;)  BTW, to "merge" different
translations you can use msgcat from gettext CVS (alpha, but working).
Within the gettext manual you'll find a short section how this is
considered to work :)

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o