Re: [Galeon-devel] String freeze

El d_ 03 Aug 2001 21:44:36 +0200, Christian Rose escribi_
> Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > Strings are freezed for the new release (sunday). Please dont change
> > them !
>
> I just changed a string, basically I think the previous string was not
> understandable at all. This is my change:
Heh, my English is sometimes too bad... sorry

I also need to change the example strings of that option. (the options
of the combo box). These strings don't need really to be translated, but
they are Glade strings and will be marked for translation. Is this all
right for translators?

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric@users.sourceforge.net