Re: Evolution wants you!

> What is the schedule for translations? Is translation deadline equal to
> the UI freeze, or are you giving translators additional time (maybe to
> shortly before the first release candidate)?

  Very good question.  Actually, I should have Cc:ed the gnome-i18n
list.

  Anyway, we should aim at getting all the translations done by Release
Candidate 1, on September 18th.  I don't care too much about the full
translations getting in by the UI freeze, but it would be nice if
translators could report any I18N-related UI problems by that date (i.e.
August 14th) so that they can be fixed on time.

--
Ettore