Re: Need i18n update for Anjuta release.

On 02 Aug 2001 09:23:09 +0530, Naba Kumar wrote:
> Anjuta version 0.1.6 is due to be released. Before the release
> I would like the translators to update the translation as there
> had been a bit of change in the UI. The release will be held untill we
> make sure that we have updated the translation enough for the stable
> release.
>
> The module is in the cvs.gnome.org, in case some new translators would
> like to help with the translation.
>
> Many thanks in advance.

The po files form gnome-i18n/extra-po/anjuta have been almost all also
committed to anjuta itself except one po file -- the ru.po from Valek
,-)

After the commitment of the ru.po the anjuta directory from
gnome-i18n/extra-po/anjuta should be purged -- any rumors, contras?

--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080