Re: [gabai]Stupid Question

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Hasbullah Pit (sebol) wrote:

>  I've translate gnome-core.pot to ms.po
> and i put the po to the ./po
> i try to rebuild gnome-core , but the ms.gmo doesnt exist
>
> my stupid question is:-
> ---
> 1. .gmo file is auto generated or i have to generate it?
it'll be created when you run ./configure

but you have to edit some file first. i cant remember which file it is but
i'll find it for you tomorrow.

> 2.   is that some syntax error in the .po cause .gmo did not generated?

NO

> 3. if i have to generate it, is that any link to howto .
NO

i've searched it over the net

--
Khairulanuar Abd Majid (khai) http://my.enemy.org/

        "You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough
        to make them all yourself."  -Sam Levenson-