RE: Any plans to support the Zamenhofian Language of Esperanto?

I'm delighted you asked.  There is an effort going on to do Esperanto
translations for a number of free software projects.  Regrettably, we are
short on time among the volunteers.  I am unaware of an Esperanto team
working on Gnome, but I would love to be proven wrong.  And you can
certainly be the first.  I can put you in touch with proof-readers,
including myself, for any translations you do.

- Dale, Esperanto Team Leader, Free Translation Project