Re: Making it easier on translators

Hi

Of course I can use MySQL just as well. If I said Postgresql was because it
is the one I'm used to, but I don't mind at all (besides that I have to spend
 some time to convert what I have allready for Postgresql, but that is no problem)
using MySQL, because the few things MySQL doesn't support and I use, can be
worked around easily.

The only thing I'm not sure of MySQL (haven't play with it too much) is if I
can use 8 bit characters. For example, can I put Héctor García Álvarez and will
save all accented words correctly?

The only thing I really need is all the GNOME cvs (not in server mode, but
client) checked out. Is there any server already with this? Can I have an
account on it to start putting the scripts down (alredy have most of the
perl related ones) ?

Thanks

Héctor

--
Es territorio Linux. En las noches serenas, se puede oir el ruido
de un Windows NT al reiniciarse. Te acuerdas de cómo se piensa?