Re: Stats on developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml ??

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 12:07:34PM +0100, Robert Brady wrote:
> Erm, oops.
>
> In my effort to try and get translations from XML files taken into
> account I seem to have broken it.
>
> I've reverted it to how it used to be.
:-)
Yes, speaking from XML files, something _was_ wrong with gnumeric's stats.
It seems that ui-extract.pl had some trouble running. That's why the total message number in the stats for gnumeric was compleatly wrong (many strings were missing).

ui-extract.pl also has problems when I am trying to run it.
It complains about insecure path when trying to create the ./tmp directory.

Anyway, it works only when I am running it as root.
(seems like a broken perl on my system?)

You folks running the scripts to build the stats may have a similar problem.

bye
emese