Galeon CVS up to date

Hi,

In regards to Christian Rose's previous message about Galeon's move to
Gnome CVS -- I'd like to follow-up by letting you know that the Galeon
source tree is now up to date (well, close enough for now).  Development
actively changes strings, so translators might wanna hold off until 2 days
or so before the next release (which I'm sure you're familiar with).  But
there are several translations which are very outdated.

Thanks,

- Nate Case <nd@kracked.com> (I don't subscribe to this list, so please
e-mail replies)