Re: open translations database

Aoife Dunne - Sunsoft ELC <Aoife.Dunne@ireland.sun.com> writes:

> Thu, 3 Feb 2000 Kenneth Christiansen
>
> > I will ask Martin (of Gnome fame) to create a
> > gnome-i18n-tools@gnome.org list.
>
> Any update?.

Hopefully, not ;)  Please, let's take place the discussion here.  I don't
see why we need yet another mailinglist...

gnome-i18n@gnome.de is just fine.

> > Also, I will suggest an irc meeting on irc.gnome.org sometime
> > after the weekend.

> This is turning out to be more difficult than originally
> anticipated because of time zones.  Can I purpose we start by
> creating a list of topics for discussions, via e-mail.

Yes, please stay with e-mail and just use this list.  And just start
hacking -- the list of open issues is long enough ;)

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,