Re: open translations database
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico helixcode com>
- To: Aoife Dunne - Sunsoft ELC <Aoife Dunne ireland sun com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, menthos menthos com, keekorok eircom net
- Subject: Re: open translations database
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:38:39 -0600
Aoife Dunne - Sunsoft ELC <Aoife.Dunne@ireland.sun.com> writes:
> Gerry spent a few hours looking at the overall Swedish quality
> of Gnome and found it to be very good. At a high level, the
> main issues reported were as follows (see the attached QA report
> for details). The report outlines suggested changes, however,
> the translators are the experts of the product, so feel free not
> to take our suggestions on board.
Wow. I am really impressed.
I am not a full-time translator; I just try to keep my Eye of Gnome
translation for Spanish up to date. This kind of quality assurance is
This work is appreciated very much by the GNOME team. Thanks a million!
] [Thread Prev