Re: database format et al.

I like that there is one for each language. Also, I want
information on where the translation comes from, if one
translation is not good

like:

<resource package="nautilus" index="1"\>
<resource package="gnumeric" index="2"\>
<resource package="gtk" index="3"\>
<resource package="gnome-libs" index="8"\>

<message string="Press OK">
<translation resource="1,6,8">Tryk på OK</translation>
<translation resource="2-5,7">Tryk på ok</translation>
</message>

This way it will become a good resource for consistency
Then you could get gtranslator to tell you things like:

--
"Tryk på OK" is not the most used translation for
"Press OK". Maybe you should instead use "Tryk på ok"

To do so, press OK or press Cancel to skip
--

Good luck, Kenneth

-----