Re: Branching GConf

Hi,

I mailed a design for the new features to gconf-list (dated
October 23rd); there's been some minor tweaking but no
substantial changes.

If you'd like to have input or you have identified some requirements
for GConf in GNOME 2.0, now is the time to send them (to gconf-list@gnome.org).

As I expect many GNOME maintainers are looking at ways to use GConf,
this is also a good time to start looking at adoption and migration
issues (if you're not already using GConf).

Colm.

nautilus-list@lists.eazel.com, gnome-i18n@gnome.org