help commit sawfish po translation for zh_CN, please

i've translated sawfish po into zh_CN (partially)
and emailed my translation to the email address
listed in cvs: gnome-i18n/extra-po/sawfish/INFO
about two weeks ago, and i got no replies in any
means so far,

so i'm asking here if someone could help me to
commit my translation to the cvs tree? thanks
very much.

p.s. i'd hope to know what to do if the translation
team leader is not responsive (??) due to some
reason somewhere while s/he didn't assign his/her work to
others while s/he is occupied,

and,

if it is possible to get a cvs write access for a
translation team to share?