i18n-scripts

Heya all,

I created a few little shell-scripts to make my life easier. they are by
no means perfect, but they seem to work.

getpos loads all po's for one language out of GNOME CVS.
makemaster copies the po's out of CVS to ./.namedp/programm.po and
creates a master from that files. This can be useful to check for
inconsistencies in the translations
makemeta appends all po's loaded from CVS together. The file which is
created (full.po) then can be msgmerge'd with a new po. This reuses all
existing strings and saves you some work.
You have to edit all scripts to work for your language. Just change
$lang.

Thanks to kmaraas for the basic ideas behind the scripts.

Keep those improvements coming,

Bjoern Ganslandt

getpos

makemaster