Re: [gnome-hispano] Almería | GUADEC 2018 Intention to Bid

Hi Ismael!

This is fantastic news! The board is looking forward to receiving your proposal (the deadline is June 4th). If you have any issues, or would like to discuss your bid further, we'd be happy to have a call with you - just let us know.

Also, if you haven't seen them, there are plenty of notes about hosting GUADEC on the wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/HowTo

Many thanks,

Allan