Re: [gnome-hispano] Redeem goodies for your GNOME 3.0 launch party

Dear Pockey,

Tell us about the organizing team
      * Organization name:

GNOME Hispano

      * Website:

http://es.gnome.org

      * Organizing team size:

10

Tell us about your event
      * Venue:

Madrid, we are closing the details.

      *
      * Date:

9-10 April

      * Time:

Around 20:00

      * Duration:

Presentation of GNOME 3.0 for around 1-2 hours. Then a party in some
pubs of the Madrid center.

      * Number of expected participants:

50

      * Event activities include:

Presentation of GNOME 3.0
Party after the presentation

      * Event web page (URL):

http://es.gnome.org

we are now creating a web page with the details of the party.

      * Size of 3 T-shirts (from XS to XXXL):

L, L, XL

      * Do you want a banner with a generic GNOME message (because
        banners are in limited quantity, please let us know why):

No

      * Approximately how many GNOME related events / activities have
        you organized in the past 1 year?

5

Delivery contact
      * First Name:

Alvaro

      * Family Name:

del Castillo San Felix

      * Primary phone number:

(+34) 615213752

      * Secondary phone number:

(+34) 916011373

      * Delivery address:

Álcalde Ángel Arroyo, 10, 1º

      * City:

Getafe, Madrid

      * Country:

Spain

      * Postal Code:

28904

      * Custom requirements #:
** Please double check your phone numbers and delivery address in
order to ensure the delivery.

If you have any question, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers!

Regards,
Pockey