[gnome-hispano] [Fwd: Re: Redeem goodies for your GNOME 3.0 launch party]

--
http://acsblog.es
wget -O - http://acsblog.es/~acs/acs.gpg.asc | gpg --import

PS: I heard Hispano group is a very mature and active group for GNOME, I have been sending emails to the list trying to get in touch with you guys to get some insights or work together, but never got any reply :-(

We are organizing a GNOME 3.0 Bangalore Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 in India, Xan mentioned he will probably join us, anybody else is interested to participate? it would be nice if we can communicate more between our groups :-) so we can learn from you guys!