[gnome-hispano] [Fwd: GNOME Foundation Annual Report 2007 released!]

Hola!

Estaría bien tener unas cuantas copias para repartir en la Guademy y en
la GUADEC ES. ¿Qué os parece?

Hasta luego
--
http://acsblog.es
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBA887C00

Last year, Dave Neary and others started this new tradition by
producing the first GNOME Foundation annual report which has got very
positive response from community. So, we decided to follow the new
tradition by preparing the GNOME Foundation annual report 2007!

I've been slowly working on it for a few months with invaluable
contributions from several people. The report is now available in
GNOME Foundation's website:

  http://foundation.gnome.org/about/gnome_annual_report_2007.pdf (1860 KB, PDF)

We'll soon send nice hard copies of the report to the Advisory Board
members and existing GNOME event boxes. Our plan is to also print a
bunch of extra copies to be used for promoting GNOME on events around
the world. Feel free to request some copies for your local GNOME
event.

This year, we chose Lulu.com as the printing service in order to allow
us to easily print more copies on demand and to make it possible to
anyone to order personal hard copies by just paying for the printing.
You can buy a hard copy of this report directly from Lulu.com here:

  http://www.lulu.com/content/2038054

Many thanks to:
  - the writers: Federico Mena-Quintero, Sayamindu Dasgupta, Vincent Untz and
    Behdad Esfahbod;
  - the photographers: Frederic Crozat, Michael Dominic, Vincent Untz,
Kushal Das,
    Juan Carlos Inostroza and Garrett LeSage;
  - the designer: Andreas Nilsson;
  - the text reviewers: Paul Cutler and Stephanie Watson;
  - the adviser: Dave Neary.

I hope you enjoy it!

--lucasr