Re: gnome-hackers moderation

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 02:32:55PM -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> > I suggest you just create security as a private mailing list, and
> > populate it with 5 random people. They'll make sure to have the right
> > people instead of them ;-)
>
> Or just go to board.  Then you wouldn't have to bother about keeping that list
> of people up to date.  I think security@ is going to board right now.  That
> makes me sleep easier at nights.

It is not, per default Postfix aliases file security@ goes to root. Note
that in the last 7 months it received:
 5 or so support requests
 150 spam emails
 2 security emails about bugzilla (nothing I didn't already know), one
   from someone who knows about bugmaster@

So ehr, have fun! ;-)

Anyway, I've changed the alias and will kill this list at a later stage.

--
Regards,
Olav