Re: HTTP handling

Up to you guys.  I just work here. :)

--Chris

Kjartan Maraas wrote:
tor, 29,.06.2006 kl. 13.17 -0400, skrev Christopher Blizzard:
Probably should be.  How do I contact them?

I think it was moved to the retirement home last time we cleaned house.

Maybe the developer site is still referencing it somewhere? /me googles
d.g.o...there's a gnome-http folder there in viewcvs, but it looks
empty. Maybe we need to remove the empty folder as well?

Cheers
Kjartan

--Chris

kevin kubasik net wrote:
Hey, if libghttp is deprecisted, let the gnome sysadmin team know
before the svn migration so it can be added to the list of "obsolete"
modules.

-Kevin Kubasik