Re: HTTP handling

On 27/06/06, Teresa Thomas <tere ertw gmail com> wrote:
I am making an Evolution plugin that enable it to synchrized with the Google
calendar. As part of this, I will need to do some HTTP handling, create and
send requests, receive and interpret responses etc.  Does anyone know any
libraries that can aid in doing this?

I was looking in libgHTTP, but it does not have any helpful documentation.
Would be grateful is anyone has any suggestions or more information on
libgHTTP.

You should probably look at libsoup.  It is already a dependency of
Evolution and can integrate into the GTK event loop.

James.