Re: Deprecation of libgnomeprint(ui)

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 15:15 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

> Since GTK+ 2.10 features everything needed to print, everyone is
> encouraged to migrate away from libgnomeprint(ui). It's a bit late for
> 2.16, but it would be a nice thing to do at the beginning of the 2.17
> release cycle.

For the GtkFileSelection -> GtkFileChooser transition I wrote a
"migration" document:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-migrating-GtkFileChooser.html

It would be lovely to have a similar document for the printing APIs.
Any takers? :)

[Right after I wrote that document, Jan Arne Petersen wrote patches like
mad and in one or two days he had ported most of our desktop apps to use
the new file chooser...]

  Federico