Re: New suites vs. common release cycle [Was: Productivity suite]

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 13:06 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> So, in a way I'm tempted to suggest that we *not* kick off the productivity
> suite, and we use abiword as a test case for EXTREME CO-OPERATIVE RELEASE
> PROCESS ACTION! But, y'know, that could just be me. ;-)

hmm, I'm not sure what you are proposing here, but if I understood
correctly, you mean to just distribute abiword on its own, or as part of
the GNOME release? If so, what about gnumeric, mergeant and other
candidate GNOME Office applications?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>