Re: Moving Alexandria in the GNOME CVS

> I'm the author of Alexandria (http://alexandria.rubyforge.org) and I
> would like to propose its inclusion in the GNOME CVS.
>
> The main reason is that it will be more convenient for the translation
> teams.  Also we would like to benefit of the developers tools.  All
> major contributors already have a CVS account.

If it's free software, not patent-encumbered, is using GNOME/GTK+
technologies, and has had a release, then I don't know what would be
stopping it from being hosted in GNOME CVS.

Also, noone has been objecting so far (at least not publically), so I
think it's safe to assume that it's OK with the community.

IMO you can go ahead and import it right away, or contact
gnome-sysadmin@ if you want help with importing the full CVS repository
complete with history.

Go to gnome-sysadmin@ for these requests aswell.

> A bugzilla product would be very helpful to us

Follow the instructions on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/maintainers.html for this.

> (currently we are using a sourceforge-like tracker which is far to be
> as convenient as bugzilla).

So very true. ;-)

Christian