Moving Alexandria in the GNOME CVS

Hi hackers,

I'm the author of Alexandria (http://alexandria.rubyforge.org) and I
would like to propose its inclusion in the GNOME CVS.

The main reason is that it will be more convenient for the translation
teams.  Also we would like to benefit of the developers tools.  All
major contributors already have a CVS account.

To complete the move we would need a mailing list and eventually some
space to host the website.  A bugzilla product would be very helpful to
us (currently we are using a sourceforge-like tracker which is far to be
as convenient as bugzilla).

Thanks in advance, please keep-me in CC,

--
Laurent