GNOME ALSA Mixer

As the author and maintainer of GNOME ALSA Mixer, I usually host my
own CVS server with all my projects, but translators are requesting that
I host this project in GNOME CVS "so that all language teams can easily
see it and translate it."

There are many people using this program, although I do not know whether
it qualifies as "a major contribution to GNOME", so I guess I am opening
it up for comments in this regard.

Please submit your comments if you feel that this project would indeed be
better off hosted at GNOME.
The current CVS repository can be viewed at:
http://www.paw.za.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gnome-alsamixer/

Regards,
Derrick (or Dennis for those who know me by my old name)