Re: ANNOUNCE: Glade 2.0.1

Thanks!

On 10 Nov, 2003, at 5:24, Damon Chaplin wrote:

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 03:36, Julian Missig wrote:
Would it be possible to next time have a, uh, slightly more detailed
list of fixes than is presented here? You know, somewhere between the
list of changes which is available in the ChangeLog (most of which mean
little to me since I don't know glade's code off the top of my head)
and "Bug fixes"

These are the main ones...

General:

        #124276 - avoid stuck pointer grabs when using GtkCombo widgets
	in Glade itself, by never setting 'value_in_list' to TRUE.

        #113089 - avoid crashes when opening projects on slow systems,
	by ensuring we are never displaying an invalid project.

        #113637 - don't show the warning dialog when trying to delete
        the builtin children of a GtkDialog. It causes odd interaction
	with the spinbutton widget.

        #111604 - when destroying a GtkTextView set the text to "" to
	avoid an odd crash when text is selected.

        GnomeDruidPageStandard - handle the color properties properly.

C code generation:

       #112772 - generate gtk_widget_set_size_request() properly, using
       -1 to leave the size unset rather than -2 (used in GTK+ 1.2).

       #120396 - generate tooltips of stock buttons properly.

       GtkLabel - handle the justification properly. The default value
       is now GTK_JUSTIFY_LEFT.

Damon