Re: ANNOUNCE: Glade 2.0.1

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 03:36, Julian Missig wrote:
> Would it be possible to next time have a, uh, slightly more detailed
> list of fixes than is presented here? You know, somewhere between the
> list of changes which is available in the ChangeLog (most of which mean
> little to me since I don't know glade's code off the top of my head)
> and "Bug fixes"

These are the main ones...

General:

        #124276 - avoid stuck pointer grabs when using GtkCombo widgets
	in Glade itself, by never setting 'value_in_list' to TRUE.

        #113089 - avoid crashes when opening projects on slow systems,
	by ensuring we are never displaying an invalid project.

        #113637 - don't show the warning dialog when trying to delete
        the builtin children of a GtkDialog. It causes odd interaction
	with the spinbutton widget.

        #111604 - when destroying a GtkTextView set the text to "" to
	avoid an odd crash when text is selected.

        GnomeDruidPageStandard - handle the color properties properly.

C code generation:

       #112772 - generate gtk_widget_set_size_request() properly, using
       -1 to leave the size unset rather than -2 (used in GTK+ 1.2).

       #120396 - generate tooltips of stock buttons properly.

       GtkLabel - handle the justification properly. The default value
       is now GTK_JUSTIFY_LEFT.

Damon