Re: ANNOUNCE: Glade 2.0.1

Would it be possible to next time have a, uh, slightly more detailed list of fixes than is presented here? You know, somewhere between the list of changes which is available in the ChangeLog (most of which mean little to me since I don't know glade's code off the top of my head) and "Bug fixes"

Seeing as Glade is a rather important part of my (and other developers') ability to develop Gnome software, a list of the fixes in new versions which we could understand would be nice.

Or maybe there is a more detailed list that doesn't require code knowledge that I didn't find. If so, please feel free to tell me I suck and show me where it is.

Julian