Re: GnomeMeeting / OpenH323 [Was: 2.4 Module List]

Le mer 19/03/2003 à 15:18, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> <quote who="Damien Sandras">
>
> > I would like to have at least a private discussion with one of you about
> > the inclusion of GnomeMeeting as collaboration software in the core
> > desktop.
>
> GnomeMeeting would be totally cool. Are OpenH323 and pwlib easier to build
> these days? It's basically not included in GARNOME simply because they're
> such a pain! :-)

I met somebody who had done a garbuild, it is a bit simpler than before,
basically 5 steps :
- export PWLIBDIR and OPENH323DIR to the right values
- make optshared
- make install

The API/ABI incompatibility still sometimes breaks between versions
however.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org