Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11) - Browser

Hello,

It would be nice to discuss the OpenH323 dependancy too as I don't think
it is more "onerous" than the whole mozilla dependancy. Including the
whole mozilla isn't worse than including OpenH323 imho, but I can be
wrong.

I would like to have at least a private discussion with one of you about
the inclusion of GnomeMeeting as collaboration software in the core
desktop.

Thanks,

--
 _	Damien Sandras