GnomeMeeting / OpenH323 [Was: 2.4 Module List]

<quote who="Damien Sandras">

> I would like to have at least a private discussion with one of you about
> the inclusion of GnomeMeeting as collaboration software in the core
> desktop.

GnomeMeeting would be totally cool. Are OpenH323 and pwlib easier to build
these days? It's basically not included in GARNOME simply because they're
such a pain! :-)

- Jeff

--
    "Python amazes me for its concision. The current prototype is all of
       900 lines of code, yet it contains a lexer, parser (recursive