CVS migration to subversion?

Hi people, I'm playing with subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org)
and it seems really cool.

It solves lots of problems we have now easily, for example:

- Filename rename, or moving around the repository directly by the
hackers and without the need of a system administrator. Also we could
rollback that change as any other code change.
- Secure logins (via https).
- Works if you have a Proxy to access Internet.
- Directory revisions (when you remove a directory it gets removed
really from that branch)
- Binary diffs
- Automatic (and customizable via XML) repository web view (for example:
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/)
- It has a script to migrate a CVS repository to subversion so we don't
lose any history.
- It lets you do more things offline than CVS (like some diffs, dirs add
and others).
- You can see easily the branches and tags that one module has.
- And others :-)

But it has also some problems:

- It's not a 1.0 release (but it will be soon).
- The 1.0 release will not have the blame option.
- http://subversion.tigris.org/inconveniences.html
- The CVS migration script does not implement branches and tags (but it
will have it with the 1.0 release)

You can see who is using it already here:
http://subversion.tigris.org/svn-repositories.html

I'm not telling you that we should migrate now, I think we should look
at it and if we agree that we could use it, start a migration test so we
could have all ready to be able to change our system with the 1.0
release (or when we think it's ready to use). For Example, we will need
bonsai and lxr ported/equivalent tools that works with subversion
(viewcvs works already).

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín