GU4DEC abstracts...revisited - we mean it

Let's face it, we know that a bunch of core developers will submit their
GUADEC papers at the last minute, or even after the deadline. But, just
once, could you please submit them on time this year? If nothing else, think
of this as a courtesy to Glynn for leading the GUADEC organisation. A sane
Glynn is good for us all.

Also, the earlier that we can have a full GUADEC papers list, the more
people will decide to attend. That's good.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

	http://www.guadec.org/paper-list.html